- Reviewing projects against business and project objectives
- Preparing a report on performance
- Developing evaluation criteria from performance requirements.
- Managing the interface between the ‘big thinking’ required for strategy development and the detail required for planning and scheme selection
- Benchmarking performance against competitors and comparators
Programme and project options need to be reviewed against the desired business outcome, including alignment to business vision and core objectives. Emerging solutions need to demonstrate that they are effective.
Forster Associates have experience in undertaking detailed evaluation of project options and for reviewing projects at all stages of design.
Focusing design effort on the right project options can significantly reduce over all costs. To be effective a review and evaluation must provide direction for future development.
We have considerable experience in establishing project evaluation criteria and the process for evaluating future business masterplans